Hello? Is it you we are looking for?
Join our small but ambitious team in Amsterdam - a part of something much bigger. You are equally confident in creating .Net applications from scratch, configuring existing systems and providing support. You have high quality standards, persistence and a sharp eye for spotting defects. Does it sound like you? Then we want you!
A part of the team
Novicell is a full-service digital consultancy. For over 20 years Novicell is helping companies around the world to build their online business. With just 5 people in Amsterdam office, we also have over 400 great colleagues across 8 offices in 5 countries: Denmark, UK, Spain, Sweden and Norway.
Your day-to-day tasks
Als .Net Developer hou je je bezig met verschillende taken:
- Implementeren van Umbraco websites met Razor en .NET
- De interface tussen clientpagina en serverpaginacode
- Prestatiekritische websites
- Integratie tussen websites en verschillende op XML / JSON gebaseerde webservices
- Technische specificaties
For this position it is essential that you have several years of relevant experience, and that you keep up-to-date on trends in .NET and web development. You have common sense and practical knowledge to ask good, critical questions to customers and colleagues. And you are not afraid of challenge.
- You have worked at Umbraco CMS for at least 1-2 years
- You have in-depth practical experience with C# and .NET.
- You are familiar with front-end technology such as AngularJS.
- You are familiar with basic, technical SEO.
- You have a diploma in computer engineering, computer science or an equivalent technical education. However, we will also gladly look into self-trained individuals with demonstrable experience.
- You enjoy practical tasks, but also good at communicating with customers and colleagues;
- You think of the added value of your work for customers and your team;
- When you do something, you do it good (maybe even walk an extra mile), you want to be proud with your work and not just close tasks;
- You are curious about new technologies and eager to onboard your team-mates with new things you learn that you would like to share with others;
- You are a team player; you know that your team mates got your back and they can rely on you too;
- You provide inspiration and guidance and are not shy to stand at a whiteboard or facilitate workshops with customers.
A "Flink & Flittig" work culture
Novicell’s motto is "Flink & Flittig" which is Danish for "Friendly and diligent". This means we treat each other well while providing great service to our clients.
We have replaced long employee handbooks and rules with dialogue and responsibility. We see our colleagues’ differences as strengths. And going to work must be fun. It is probably the most well-recognized opinion in Novicell. We have decided not to compromise when it comes to having fun while delivering the best results possible. Why else spend so many waking hours together?
Salary & benefits
Competitive and negotiable.
We are located in a spacious new office in Amsterdam close to Spaklerweg metro station where you will be working. There are flexible working arrangements throughout the organization to ensure our employees are happy and productive.
- 7.5-hour workdays. As near to zero overtime as we (and you) can manage
- "Study abroad" trips to Denmark, Spain, Netherlands, Sweden or Norway
- Annual summer company get-together in Denmark
- Excellent training and CPD opportunities
- Many social activities such as boat trips on the canals, games of Fifa, padel or table tennis, team gatherings.
- Web Development
- Dynamicweb Developer
- Novicell Amsterdam
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
The application process
Screening interview (15-20 minutes, online)
Interview (1 hour, online or in person)
Test assignment (1-2 hours)
Second interview (1 hour, in person)
Loading application form